Monday, March 31, 2008

I love to dance *sigh*

I am happy to report that I am feeling much better (I am so thankful for Sir Alexander Fleming who discovered antibiotics...bless him.) I felt well enough to attend my new Monday night activity. Tonight, my awesome sister-in-law, Chelsea, and I attended our first tap dancing class. I wore my black leggings and my off-the-shoulder sweatshirt (because that's what dancers wear, you know.) We had so much fun doing combos across the floor! In eight weeks, we're going to be pros! We are totally Lynn and Janey! If you don't know what I am talking about, you have to watch the clip.

11 comments:

  1. I love tap dancing! Let me know next time you sign up for a class and I'll come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your taking tap. By the way, for the swap, I just took the e-mail off this blog... hope thats ok. Check it because it will have swap info and your partner. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cracks me up! i took a jazz class when cameron and i were first married and i loved it! maybe if i live by you again i can take tap too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun does that sound?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Tap dancing? How Fun! step, shuffle, kick, step...

    Thanks for stopping by to comment at Canned Laughter. You have been entered to win in the stationery give away. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a visual. Bring your camera next time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sally: ha ha, that's great! Okay, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your input!

    Also, please tell Chelsea hi for me. We lived in the chio together, and I LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:37 PM

    I think if I had any coordination at ALL- I would tap dance too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have ALWAYS wanted to learn to tap dance! If I lived in your state, I would so be in that class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a little off subject (just a little) but when my dad was a little boy they didn't have antibiotics. He got an infection after appendix surgery and they only gave sulfates or something. Thanks goodness for antibiotics!

    (I'm only 30, but my dad is 78.)

    I love that you're taking tap dancing lessons. How fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!