Friday, March 14, 2008

Funny Friday

Check out this hilarious post by new bloggers, Megan and Tyler, about one of the downsides of HDTV- seeing ugly NBA players up close.

A few friends of mine started a new blog called Complaints from the Cubicle. You can submit your complaints, too! Here's one of my favorites.

If I write you an email explaining, in detail, a complex issue that I have a question on I expect a longer response then the word:

"Yes"


Remember when my friend, Christian Pulfer, won $25,000 in the Turbo Tax Rap contest? Well, here he is with a reply to some of sore loser runners-up.

1 comment:

  1. I love that complaint. I think in general when someone has a complex question and you get the simple answer "yes" its irritating. Anyway- I love you blog Barb... and you and your husband are just really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!