Tuesday, March 18, 2008

David Archuleta's Comeback!

I was seriously worried about my boy, David, after last week's performance where he totally mangled and forgot the words! But, when I tried to vote for him, his line was always busy (that's usually a good sign!) And sure enough, the next night, he wasn't even in the bottom three, despite having the weakest performance of the night.

Well, tonight, he totally redeemed himself! I will be very surprised if he doesn't win! As a reporter for Entertainment Weekly wrote, it is just "inevitable!"


1 comment:

  1. Barb, I'm so glad I have another Idol fanatic out there to cheer along with me. I must say though, I think Brooke White is my favorite. . .even though she was not at her best last night. I'm glad to know you will be watching with me tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!