Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sam is 4!!

This is a slideshow of my only nephew, Sam, and some of the darling pictures of him from the last 4 years of his life. He has truly been a joy and I love him so much!

Here are some other memorable quotes from Sam.

-While climbing on the Salt Lake Temple, I said, "Sam, that's the temple." And he corrected me, saying, "No, it's a tower!" (age 3)

-One day he was growling and saying, "Rawrr!" while drinking a juice box. Steve (Daddy) asked him to stop growling by saying, "No more roars, Sam." Sam, looking confused, shook his juice box proving that there was in fact still juice left in it and said, "Yes, roars." (age 2)

-I asked him if he wanted me to read him a story and he politely replied, "I'm watching SpongeBob, actually." (age 4)

-When Sam was just learning to talk, he overemphasized his 'R's, so when playing Harry Potter, he would say, "Hrry Pttrr's stuck in a trrrree!" (Translation, Harry Potter's stuck in a tree!)

-Sam used to say, "Um, uh-huh!" or "Um, yeah!" instead of just "Yes."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:09 AM

    so cute! kids say the darndest things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!