Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shared Canopy Garden Tours



Shared Canopy is a company that my talented mother-in-law, Sue, is a part of that specializes in teaching garden design and has now expanded to include tours of famous gardens all across the world. She has been planning a garden tour to Philadelphia and the Brandywine Valley for months and now it's time to register for it! Check out their website (designed by JohnnyT with a bit of help from yours truly).

As part of the tour, they will be visiting Longwood Gardens, which I have had the pleasure of visiting twice. Check out the beautiful scenery to be found (pictures taken by me and Richard on our last trip there).







And check out Shared Canopy- there are still spots open for the tour (April 27-May 2).

1 comment:

  1. Barb - The website looks great! Jon always does such a classy job.

    I saw on your bookshelf reads "Snowflower and the Secret Fan" I LOVED that book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!