Thursday, January 08, 2009

Project 365


I have joined with lots of other bloggers, photographers, and scrapbookers in Project 365- taking at least one picture every day for a year. I started a new blog (365barb) to help me organize these photos and what is going on in them. It's a little glimpse of my everyday life and the mini-stories that happen every day. I'm really enjoying it so far. Go check it out! Don't miss the post about my darling nephew Sam and the gift basket he created for his new cousin.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Blog Barb. That's a good idea..I had fun looking at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bossy takes at least one photo a day. But that's just to avoid Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cool idea, especially with a baby coming! What a great way to ensure that you document it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!