Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Three years!


John and I are just now beginning to tip the scales- from now on, we will have been married for longer than we dated! It's so funny to think back on all of our adventures together- it is pretty rare when we think of a story from our past that happened before we met. We have been together for over six years and things just keep getting better! I'm glad we waited as long as we did to have a baby because we learned so much from each other. I am really looking forward to the next chapter of our lives and to watching John become a dad. Happy Anniversary, babe!

11 comments:

  1. congratulations, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 Years! This is such a cute picture of you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats I love you guys, and I can't wait to meet the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Happy Anniversary you two! Love you both tons and tons! So glad you two came together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congrats. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture of you two! Happy Anniversary. The next 4 will be awesome too. (that's the range of our knowledge so far)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! You two are such sweeties. How did your family like the pics you gave for Christmas? We still need to have a double date....or at least me and you doing crafty things together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Congrats - that's so fun! I don't know why I was thinking that you'd been married longer than that - it seemed like you got married a while before us, but I guess not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! You guys are so great, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Mike and I hit 3 years in July. 3 years actually starts to sound like a long time! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats... love that picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!