Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Shower

I am blogging my life out of order, but oh well, right?



Over the Christmas break, a few of my dear friends were in town for the holiday. My buddies took advantage of this fact to throw me a baby shower (my first one!) Lots of pals came to share their advice, catch up, and visit and they even brought the baby gifts, too! :) There were many others who couldn't attend who sent their love and gifts, too- thank you to everyone! I felt very loved!



Susie hosted at her house and her little girl, Evelyn, was very helpful in opening the presents and trying everything on! Here she is modeling a hoodie towel that Kristy made!



Some cute Wellies that Amy brought all the way from England! (Check out Evelyn- she really wanted those!)



A beautiful receiving blanket (my first one!) from Heidi. It's made of sweater material and I seriously wish it came adult-sized!



Thanks to Andrea and Susie for hosting and to many others for helping with food and being there! (L-R) Madelyn, Heidi, Andrea, me, Anne, Kate, Chelsea and Susie. Not pictured: Melanie, Lindsey, Kristy and Cat.



Gotta love the obligatory fake-laughing picture! (Thanks to Catherine for taking all the pictures! It was so special to have her there- she left for the UAE within days of the shower!)

1 comment:

  1. showers are fun! there is so much babies need, I can't imagine if you had to get it all by yourself - stuff you don't think of too :) looks like you had a great turn out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!