Sunday, January 04, 2009

One of the best nights of my life (aka GO UTES!)

John's parents had us over to watch the Utah game last night on their brand new entertainment system. It was such a sweet set-up- LCD flat screen, surround sound, and a roomful of Utah fans- to watch one of the best games I have ever seen!!!

We loved it! It was especially rewarding to see such a stunning victory over Alabama after being so underestimated as a team- I loved all the camera shots of 'Bama fans in the crowd looking sullen and disappointed!

I found the game on Hulu.com and embedded it here for my relatives in the UAE. GO UTES!

2 comments:

  1. wasn't that amazing! hey Barb, I have a baby gift for you. I tried calling the number that I have for you to get it to you but I must have an old one. Will you e mail me your new one? Kristiet13@yahoo.com thanks! I hope all is well. We need to get together again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!