Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

I think Sam + Lily really liked their teddy bears from Grandma and Papa...





There wasn't room for us at the inn at first... we had to go on a journey at John's parents' house to find where we could enter in.



The whole crew on Christmas morning.


The best surprise gift under the tree? Sam's mission call!! He'd waited for two days to open it with us and we didn't even expect it! He leaves March 10th for the Baton Rouge, Louisiana mission!



An action shot of Johnny using his new gift- the Wovel. Part shovel, part wheel= total back saver.



We had a great Christmas this year and definitely spoiled each other a lot! It will be fun next year to have the focus shift to the next generation, though! (This year we sneaked a few gifts in for the Cub- we just couldn't help it!) My favorite gift was an external flash for my Nikon. I'm already loving the difference I can see in my indoor shots!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:05 PM

    You and Belly look so cute in your picture! I love seeing you pregnant, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Its so fun to hear about your Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, what the wovel!? Really, where did that come from! Second, I love that you ALL wore santa hats on Christmas. Cheesy families are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!