Sunday, May 18, 2008

1 + 1 = 4 ?

I'm pretty much over the moon in love!




After two years of marriage, John and I have decided to add to our little family of two.




The only problem is, we couldn't just stop at just one little addition, so we have two special somethings to announce!




We're having a hard time thinking of names that go well together but aren't too matchy.




Without further ado, I present the source of our giddiness and love, our new babies:




Nintendo Wii



Nikon D40 (pictured with my new vibration reduction telephoto lens)



You may remember this post, where I came into some Amazon.com money. Well, we decided to splurge his and hers style.


What, you thought it was something else???

7 comments:

  1. ha ha ha That was funny, Barb! :) You had me going for a minute....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:57 PM

    I was expecting animals of some sort. But your toys are much much better :)

    Cheers
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congrats! Let me know if you need us to babysit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so bad. I was thinking twins or animals...but a Wii and a new camera are much more exciting. hehe Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Barb -
    You'll love the D40! We should go on a photo shoot together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey barb, I loved that last blog. it was hillarious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb, I was just doing my "I hate studying so I better blog-stalk people" and came to yours. Somehow this was the first post I saw. I got really excited for you and John for a little bit, and then I just got all sad inside that you had tricked me like that. That's not very nice at all - though congrats on the sweet toys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!