Friday, May 16, 2008

Political profile

I took this quiz and the results, I have to admit, didn't surprise me that much. I'm often unsatisfied with both political parties. This was underscored when I attended the Republican State Convention last Saturday. Some of the speeches from the candidates I found myself nodding in agreement. But often, the very same statements that made me cringe got the biggest cheers from the (albeit ultra-conservative) crowd. I find myself year after year picking and choosing candidates from all across the political spectrum because I struggle to find the best possible choice from two parties that I am not happy with. I encourage you to take this quiz!




Your Political Profile:



Overall: 60% Conservative, 40% Liberal



Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal



Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal



Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal



Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal



Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

3 comments:

  1. I haven't taken the quiz yet, but I"m kind of all over the board also. I'll vote from either party, depending on the issues and position. I'm definitely not wed to one party over the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we be blog friends? I love you Barbra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quiz. I was 50/50 in some areas and then surprisingly 25/75 in an other. The rest were about 75/25. I guess that means I'm not as die-hard conservative as I had thought!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!