Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Even though Steve's birthday was actually, um, yesterday, I hope he'll forgive this belated birthday post!!!

Steve is a great big brother to me and Catherine. He's 6 1/2 years older than me and 8 years older than Catherine. With an age gap like that, we weren't often much fun to play with or have hanging around, but Steve always took care of us and let us hang out with him. I remember making Cup'o'Noodles runs with him to Smith's, playing Myst, and always having help writing papers or with my math homework.



He's a great dad- hands-on, fun, yet a good disciplinarian. He loves having both a son and a daughter and they both love him very much.



I'm also grateful to him for providing me (along with Kerry) with the most adorable niece and nephew!




He's a great husband! He loves Kerry so much and is so proud of her! He's definitely her biggest fan and supports her in all she does!




And lastly, he's a hard worker and a hard player! He loves history, maps, and museums and he always researches any trip in advance- he's like a built-in tour guide on vacations! He's a skilled photographer and I've learned a lot from him. He took this picture last year in California.




Hope you had a great birthday, old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!