Thursday, May 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!!!

If you take all my excitement over American Idol and multiply it by 100 then you'll be close to how excited I am for the season premiere of SYTYCD!! It is such a great show!! AAahhh! I've posted some of my favorite dances (although I feel like I'm just scratching the surface here... I didn't even add in Neil and Sabra's 80's dance, or Benji and Travis' geek dance... there are just so many good ones to choose from!!)











And my ALL TIME FAVORITE dance! It moved me so much! Mia Michaels even won an Emmy for choreographing this beautiful piece! And I was so, so, so proud of Heidi and the breakthrough she had with this dance. I have a friend who has known Heidi since she was a young girl, and by all reports, she is sweet and sincere in addition to having a lot of talent!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this show so much. I am so excited it's starting up again. It's one of my all time favorites!

    I enjoyed watching your fav dances in the post. Gets me more excited about the season starting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Benji and Travis' geek dance! It cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!