Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day, Johnny!

John is a wonderful father and partner in parenting. He is patient, gentle, and sweet with Charlie and supportive, thoughtful, and generous with me. I am so grateful for the sacrifices he makes for our little family and I feel truly lucky to have him. Right now he's in the nursery changing Charlie's diaper and it's so fun to hear him talking to Charlie, narrating what he's doing. The first thing he does every day when he gets home from work is wash his hands so he can come hold Charlie. He talks to him and asks him how his day was and patiently listens as Charlie tells him in his own little way.

I love these two. Happy Father's Day!















4 comments:

  1. Johnny is such a great guy, and Dad too! Love that pic with the fish-eye lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is it to watch them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post!

    And sidenote...that pic with the sling...is that from Babies R Us? I think I just registered for that same one, and if so...do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics of Johnny and Charlie ALWAYS make me cry!! Love you guys! Happy Dad's Day, Johnny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!