Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Charlie- 11 weeks old






Today Charlie is 11 weeks old! Yes, he's wearing the same outfit he wore to the cabin. What can I say? He'll only fit in it for a short time, so we're getting a lot of use out of it! On Monday, Charlie weighed 15 lbs 11 oz. The outfit he's wearing is size 6-9 months. Good thing we're having some rainy weather so that he can wear all of his outfits that were meant for fall. I have a feeling a lot of his wardrobe won't fit during the appropriate season!

3 comments:

  1. He's seriously 15 pounds? Oh my! I love this little porker! Go Baby Che!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:47 PM

    Oh, how cute! He is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big his is getting and how much I miss him. Thanks so much for posting pics, we love them. Especially the first one, oh that smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!