Thursday, June 18, 2009

Charlie- 12 weeks old

Charlie is getting more fun every day and yesterday on his 12-week-birthday, he rolled over for the very first time! And very fortuitously, I caught the moment on camera (video coming soon).

He's also started laughing and today was the first day that I have been able to get him to laugh for me! (Last night he laughed for Grandma Sue). It's so cute and kind of sounds like a baby donkey. :) That will be our next video goal- to catch the elusive laugh on camera!




4 comments:

  1. Awww. He melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's 12 weeks already! I'm still thinking of him as a little newborn. That's so fun that he's laughing, what a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. barb he is so darn cute
    we need to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is crazy!!! 3 months old!!! he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!