Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mark and Chelsea's Wedding!

We had such a wonderful day yesterday celebrating the marriage of Mark and Chelsea! The temple ceremony was beautiful and the rest of the day was, too! After the sealing and pictures at the temple, Mark and Chelsea took the opportunity for some quality time together and went to lunch- I think it was a great idea, you don't ever get any time alone on your wedding day! Then we all joined together for a lovely ring ceremony and wedding dinner. We enjoyed a lovely dinner, touching remarks, beautiful musical numbers, a fun slideshow and dancing at Thanksgiving Gardens before Mark and Chelsea departed in a horse drawn carriage!

The happy couple exiting the temple after the ceremony!



Family!



The lovely and elegant bride (and the gorgeous flowers she designed!)



A quiet moment...



Cute moment with one of her family members



Chelsea asked me to take this picture and dedicate it to Michelle- it broke both of their hearts that they couldn't be together on this great day!

"I love you, Michelle!" -Chels




Chelsea and her mom, Carolyn



Sue, Mark, Chelsea and Rick



Love these two!



Kate, Anne, John and Sue played "An Affair to Remember" as a surprise for Chelsea (it's one of her favorites!)



Dave, Breea, Anne and Sam




First Dance!



The whole group gathered to wish Mark and Chelsea a fond farewell!



Getting into their carriage to ride off into the sunset!



This is what was waiting for them when they got back from their carriage ride!



"Must Jarried!"

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Barb, for posting all of those great pictures! They look so happy and it looked like the day was wonderful for them! I was sad I couldn't be there, so thank you so much for taking such great pics and posting them! I'm so excited for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a wonderful wedding! Those are fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing wedding! her dress is beautiful and one of a kind! how fun that you girls are "sisters" now...when are they gonna start a blog???

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! She looks so beautiful and I LOVE her dress! Very original!! Congrats on having a fabulous new sister-in-law!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun!!! i am so sad i could not be there!! thanks for posting the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cried. I cry at weddings, seeing pictures and all. They just looked so dang cute and happy, its just sweet. Tell them Congratulations from me- I'm so happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Yeah! I love weddings!

    Hey, Barb, could you send me an email so that I can reply to it with a message? (I couldn't find your address in my book anywhere.)

    love love, kerry

    kerryspencer@byu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Barb, I'm putting you to work too. Can you get me their new address? I want to send them a little something.

    Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures. I LOVE her dress...she looks beautiful. What a fun wedding. Tell them congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!