Thursday, July 26, 2007

Holiday= double work



When you work on a campaign, holidays end up being marathon work days. It's always a good time to reach large groups of people and get the word out about Dave! We spent the 4th manning a booth at the Sugarhouse Merchants Fair then passing out balloons in Sugarhouse park. The balloons were such a hit, we decided to spread them out along the parade route for the 24th. We gave out 1500 balloons! It's a pretty easy type of campaigning- kids and their parents come to you!! (If you haven't checked out Dave's website yet, you can see more pics there! There's some awesome ones of me...) And a much deserved shout out to my wonderful family who always supports me in my crazy endeavors, especially my parents and my wonderful, supportive, hard working, talented husband John!!!! Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, not the most flattering picture of me, yet, who doesn't like Texas. I LIKE DAVE BUHLER!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!