Thursday, July 26, 2007

Harry Potter read-a-thon





John's family has an annual Harry Potter Read-a-thon at their cabin. It was so fun to get into the beautiful and much cooler mountains and just relax and read the book. We ate delicious meals, played board games, and napped when we needed a break from reading. We also went to the Brighton branch for sacrament meeting and ran into a lot of friends there!

Photo 1: Sisters on a bench (that's the bench you stand on to reach the zip line)



Photo 2: One of the beautiful peaks that surround the cabin



Photo 3: Mark, Chelsea, Anne, Mom, Dad, Barb, and John (I didn't know if this picture would turn out, but I'm so glad it did! I think it's so cute and fun!)



Photo 4: Me and my Johnny boy (notice John's new "fauxhawk 'do" and my straight (for once) hair. We'd both recently been to the salon, just in time to go to the cabin... weird timing.)

6 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do with family. And such cute pictures, awww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! That makes me totally jealous. Did you like the book? And John and you look so cutey cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so cute! I am glad the pic of all of us turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly cute hair award to Barb and a runner up silver ribbon for Johnny! It makes me want to die my hair dark! To be continued...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spelled Holy wrong, he he.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny, Cath, because you'd have to go a lot darker to get to where I am now, but this is so light for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!