Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Catching up with friends...




It's so fun to catch up with old friends! As I get older and more entrenched in my own little world and life, time flies by so quickly and I start to lose contact with my friends! It's easy for a month to slide by without even talking to some of them. (Incidentally, I believe this is why everyone should have a blog!) So this month it was fun to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while.

1-Madelyn, me and Suzanna

2- Me and Melanie

3- Me, Heidi, baby Katie, Katie, Chelsea, Natalie, and baby Caroline

4 comments:

  1. That looks so fun :) I am totally craving Cafe Rio now too, I so wish they had drive-up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Catching up with friends is so great! Isn't it strange how much our lives are changing right now! Everyone has babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at your posts because you keep in touch with so many people! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:30 PM

    Hooray for catching up! Loved getting together with ya, Barb. And I can't believe that all these people have kids now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!