Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To Do Today (seriously)

*Supervise the sheetrock installers in my parents’ basement while my mom takes a truckload of stuff to the dump by herself
*Interview 3 children of various ages about their friendships for my 8 page paper due tomorrow
*Call 15 people involved with the campaign and make sure they can attend a meeting tomorrow night
*Order flowers for Lee and Savannah’s new baby girl
*Make a bridal shower card
*Pick up bridal shower gift
*Visit Lee and Savannah (John’s business partner and his wife) at the hospital
*Schedule an open house for Dave Buhler
* Make a bajillion campaign phone calls
*Pick a date to go camping
*Go to my cousin, Sara’s, bridal shower
*Read 6 chapters and review for my test tomorrow
*Write my 8 page paper that is due tomorrow
*Drop off 50 yard signs to our sign installer volunteers
*Drop off information to another volunteer in the Aves
*Have a campaign conference call
*Print 500 open house invitations
*Help prepare the ceiling for new lights to be installed in my parents' basement
*Organize people to help unload Catherine and Richard's moving truck on Saturday
*Call my sister-in-law to see if she's going to the bridal shower tonight
*Call Verizon and try to figure out why my phone isn't working!!!

And apparently, write a blog post about it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Aw Barb! ((((HUGS)))) Good luck, and yes, writing a blog post about it is the first step to actually getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Is that all even possible? Good luck you poor girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!