Friday, June 29, 2007

Favorite Things Swap




Andrea turned me on to the amazing world of SWAPPING! So fun, so easy! (I pretty much adore everything that Andrea does).

I received a beautiful, lovingly crafted package of goodies from Emily a couple of weeks ago. But being the procrastinator that I am, I didn't feel worthy to post about my great package until I had dutifully mailed off my package to her. (I hope it got there!)

Inside my beautifully decoupaged box were delicious Ghiradelli chocolates, cute mini ribbon spools and this incredible handmade (and REVERSIBLE) apron! I am *loving* how well it coordinates with the red wall in my kitchen!

6 comments:

  1. (It should be entirely machine-washable too....a perk missing from most of the handmade aprons I've bought!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute!! I love aprons, they somehow help me to be a better cook. Magic! This is such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I did the swap too and am dying to see what I got when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Now...how can I get in on this swapping thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will let you all know when the next swap comes up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!