Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stuff to love...

...Food for Thought, former Utahn Kelsey Nixon's refreshing and fun cooking blog. She's got great Thanksgiving recipes up now if you are needing last minute inspiration!!

...Every Day I Write the Book. Funny, funny. I love her voice- just so deliciously sarcastic, especially her tips for having a Healthful Holiday.

...Mighty Girl (tagline: Famous Among Dozens). I particularly like her Mighty Closet series. I love her ideas for packing light.

...Metalia, who I have been reading for a while, wrote a hilarious rap explaining the plot of New Moon.

What have you loved on the internet recently?

1 comment:

  1. I am always on the look out for good food blogs to spice things up in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!