Monday, November 16, 2009

Charlie- 31 weeks

I've begun to get to the point where I honestly don't remember what it was like before Charlie was born. He is such a part of my day-to-day life and my identity, even. And I really love it that way (so far!)

He's my little pal- we do almost everything together. We went shopping (for, ahem, a nursing bra) and the store had this funny little contraption. It was like a baby holder attached to the wall at eye level. I strapped him in and he looked so funny sitting there staring at me.



John took this picture with his phone and texted it to me while I was out.



Charlie is getting so much closer to crawling. He digs his toes into the carpet and pushes his bum in the air. He's even gotten his arms involved a few times.




I love this little rosy-cheeked cherub! What a little chubby baby, oh, love him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the stripes he's sporting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture is hilarious! such a cute little man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!