Sunday, November 01, 2009

6 month portraits

I'm learning more about myself every day, especially as I explore the roles of mother and photographer. On this particular day, I learned it is pretty difficult to fulfill both roles by yourself, especially with a baby who is still a wobbly sitter and likes to eat leaves. We had a good time anyway, just capturing the moment- Charlie at 6.5 months, the beautiful leaves, and my burgeoning photography skills- it was a good day.








Love the sun flare on this one!



3 comments:

  1. the sunflare = charlie's superpowers momentarily visible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures! I love that he's eating the leaves. And, I loved all of your pictures from Chicago. It looks like it was (freezing) and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true! You need another adult to take good pictures of your child!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!