Monday, June 02, 2008

TWSS - Star Wars style

Hello everyone -

I'm JohnnyT, and this is my first post here at Get Up And Play.

Quick background for this clip - I now work at a great company (hooorraayyy for the day job) and the TWSS (That's What She Said!) joke is used - ohhh - at least 30-40 times a day at the office. We (all the developers) just got back from RailsConf where there were plenty and plenty of TWSS lines. It's now to the point where half the time - nobody needs to even say it - we just look at each other and begin to chuckle.

Anyway - a link to the following video was posted in our chat room today. Most of us had our headphones on at the time, and then all proceeded to click on the link. Every one of us started laughing in bursts - like every 2 seconds - after each one of these great lines.

Hope you like it:

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for playing, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite line is, "At that speed, will he be able to pull out in time?" Dirty and priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Thanks for the good laugh, for me (who's never seen Star Wars) and for my husband (who is a Star Wars FREAK!)! Good clip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!