Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today is Thursday. But Dwight thinks that it’s Friday…and that’s what I will be working on this afternoon.



Found this great quiz via Jennifer at Playgroups Are No Place for Children who found it on Puntabulous. Leave me a comment or post it on your own blogs- I'm dying to know who your TV match made in heaven is!

Some of the other possible matches are Sawyer from Lost, Chuck Bartowski from Chuck (BTW, if you are not watching this show, you are missing out!), Denny from Grey's Anatomy, Peter Petrelli from Heroes, Dean Winchester from Supernatural, Dan Humphrey from Gossip Girl, Michael Scofield from Prison Break, Derek Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy, Matt Saracen from Friday Night Lights, and Gregory House from House.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:15 PM

    As much as I love Jim, I wouldn't have minded having Derek "McDreamy" Shepard. Mmmm, he is mighty fine, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!