Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogs I've Noticed...

Politics For Moms is a non-partisan, neutral, informational blog. Check out this great post about why women won't get behind Hilary.

The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks makes fun of annoying (and hilarious) grammatical errors in print. Check out this goodie.

My church now has a blog, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Newsroom. How cool is that?


Jessica McDougall
injects a little bit of fashion and glamour into my day.

Twins Chelsea and Amanda married brothers, are both artists and started this incredible blog devoted to "collecting good ideas and passing them along," and they called it Two Tumbleweeds. And I know them in real life, aren't I lucky?

Thanks goes to Daring Young Mom via Boo for this great little gem.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:59 AM

    Hi Barb,

    Thanks for the link! Because of your blog, I went to Tumbleweeds and have now found the amazing vintage ebay store they listed on their site!

    Have a great day,
    Jessica McDougall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!