Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Web envy

The deeper I get into my web addiction, the more jealous I become when I see something cool on the web that I want to duplicate for myself (aka rip off). I have several examples of stuff I think is awesome, but the latest site that put me over the edge was this one here of my friends, Bethany and Reese Madison. We got to talking on Saturday and blogging came up and Reese mentioned that they have their own website. Plus, Bethany is a photographer and she has a great site that showcases some of her work (check her out if you get a chance.)
Now, what good is being married to a web developer if you can't get some cool stuff out of it?? So I explained to John rationally and calmly that I would love it if he could explore the possibility of creating a custom site for me (well, it either was like that or I whined for ten minutes until he said yes just to shut me up... I can't remember.) So hopefully the next cool thing I fall in love with on the web will be my own custom website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!