Monday, February 05, 2007

I am blog crazy

I have figured out that blogs are not only fun to read and write, they are a hugely efficient networking tool! I can sit here on my lazy bum and within minutes I have caught up on many of my friends' lives! Great! I also can capitalize on other's work in keeping up friendships! I owe a lot of my re-found friends to Lyndsay's blog! As I get older, I realize that I'm slowly getting dorkier ( I especially realize this when hanging out with John's teenaged brother and sister). Realizing the coolness of this blogging network only now, makes me wonder how long I've been out of it. Soon, I will be one of those people who can't watch primetime television without being completely clueless about all the pop culture references! (As I write this, I am beginning to realize that my fears are a little shallow... hmmm.) Oh well, I'll just try to hang on and try not to feel SO ancient when I'm talking to Sam or Anne about their young, teenager-y lives!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, I feel the SAME way!! And, OF COURSE you can put a link to my blog, I love when people read and leave comments! I'm so glad to keep in touch this way, maybe someday we can take the next step and meet in person! HAHAHA. Tell my sweet Catherine HI for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. How did you get your "friends & favorites" on your page? For the life of me I can't figure it out... I have a feeling its really easy and I'm about to feel really stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny... we are all blogging nerds! I love it though. It just makes life so much more enjoyable... you are able to keep up to date on people that you love, all from the comforts of your own home. Plus, it doesn't involve talking on the phone! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love NOT talking on the phone! Glad someone else hates it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!