Wednesday, February 28, 2007

iChat is so fun


Tried iChat for the first time (well, the second, if you count me and John iChatting across the living room, laptop to laptop) with Catherine and Richard in Philly. It's so much better than just talking on the phone! Catherine gave Johnny a virtual tour of their apartment (I've seen it in real life), John showed Richard his new business logo, Catherine tried on two shirts for me that she bought, and then we had a dance party (well, John didn't dance, but he did strobe the lights for us!) It was so fun! So all you video conferencing capable people out there- we should chat! BTW- have you all seen the Apple tech support ad about iChat? It's pretty funny. Anyway, have a happy Wednesday, all, I'm off to class!

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree, we ichat with my brother in NH, and it is so great. especially since they had their baby girl yesterday and we get to see her! and they get to see ours in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to set up ichat too, so that we can stay connected! We should ichat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super fun! I will iChat with both of you- Heidi can show me her baby and Madelyn can show me her Cody. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo cool. What is Catherine doing in Philly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine and Richard moved to Malvern (just outside Philly) for his new job at New Day Financial. They've been there almost a year and now she works for Siemens Medical. They're looking at schools for Richard to get his MBA starting next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!