Monday, February 26, 2007

My stuff






I know a lot of you probably aren't interested in scrapbooking, but it is my favorite thing to do with my spare time. I was looking around my small, small apartment the other day and decided to take a bunch of photos that represent me right now and make a scrapbook layout about it. Here's some of my random stuff. (It's an interesting project to tackle, even if you're not a scrapbooker. It's just fun to have a little snapshot of life, whether it be a journal entry, blog post or series of photos.)

3 comments:

  1. I love to scrapbook! Do you scrapbook digitally or the old fashioned way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still old fashioned. I am starting to think about digital, but have yet to venture into it. One of the obstacles holding me back is I prefer 12x12 but my printer isn't large enough to print that size. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what artistic photographs! What a great idea for scrapbooking. I love scrapbooking, as well, but I am still not so great at doing it. Maybe I'm just missing the creative gene, who knows?! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!