Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gratitude

I was reading one of my favorite bloggers, Ali Edwards, and she made a list of what she was grateful for right now to lift her out of a grumpy mood. Even though I'm not particularly grumpy right now, I have known to get that way :) so here's my gratitude list.

Things I Am Grateful For Right Now:
1) My husband- who loved me enough to get married, twice
2) That I can go to school- even though it seems like it's taking me forever to get through my undergrad, I need to quit complaining, buckle down and be glad I have the opportunity at all
3) Friends and family- wouldn't this be a lonely life without them?
4) That my car still works- even though it's not super cute, I'm so glad I have it!
5) The hint of spring in the air

Reply with your own short list of gratitude- the top five things you are most grateful for right now!

2 comments:

  1. Yes... yes I will. (see our blog for details)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Electricity
    2. Sleep
    3. Corrective Lenses
    4. Running Water
    5. My Brothers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!