Monday, May 03, 2010

Look who's walking!

Today, at 13 months, 1 week old, Charlie walked for the first time! He's been so very close for about a month- he could walk while pushing chairs, toys, even the big yoga ball, his balance was great, his legs were strong but he just didn't ever want to try walking! He finally started walking while holding our hands just in the last week. Then today as I was frantically trying to finish my final project before the 3 pm deadline, I looked over at Charlie to see him take 4 steps right in a row! Luckily, I had my phone next to me so I could capture some more of his first steps on video. It just clicked for him! What a great day.

6 comments:

  1. what a basketball star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!!!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh...I love watching the video and listening to your excitement! Isn't being a momma the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! Way to go little guy! What a champ. I love it and I love the sound of pure joy in your voice as you laugh! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing the excitement in YOUR voice. What a special day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Charlie! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!