Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation!

After 9 long years, I have finally reached the end of my college experience! I have 2 more classes to complete this summer but I walked in commencement last Friday. It felt so good to be there in my cap and gown with all the other graduates and it was especially fun to see all of my teachers in their regalia. I was flooded with memories of the classes I've taken and the things I've learned.

I'm so grateful to my parents and John's parents who both have supported me through this journey. I had so much help with Charlie, especially from Kate, Chelsea, Sue, my mom, and Aunt Barb. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Speaking of Charlie, I'm so grateful to have such a happy and easy baby who truly loved his babysitters- it made it a lot less difficult to leave him. And most of all, I could not have done it without John. He was my biggest cheerleader and I really could not have done it without him.





16 comments:

  1. You did it! Congratulations, I think you're so awesome. One day hopefully sooner than later I'll be there to. I hope you celebrated! p.s. seeing a picture of uncle Rick and aunt Sue just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo Barb!!! Such a great accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is so great. Congratulations Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is she smart and hard working, she's beautiful! What a hottie, you look so great! I'm so proud of you Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Way to stick with it to the end. You are simply beautiful in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY FOR YOU!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! What an accomplishment mamma. You are a light to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Congrats Barb! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations. you look beautiful in a cap and gown.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations. What a lot of work! Way to be done!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!