Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Catherine- It's Your Birthday!!



Happy Birthday to my little sister! I wish that we could be celebrating together on your day! You are amazing, I learn more from you all the time and I cannot wait for your little girl to be born. I wonder will she be just like you- organized, artistic, driven, sensitive, smart, and funny? I do know that she will be so lucky to have you as a mom. You are going to be great!


I am so lucky to have a sister like you who is truly my best friend and biggest fan. I am so proud of you and all you've accomplished in your 26 years! I love you Cat, Lenny, Fafin, Faf, Cath, Kitty!






As I was thinking about what gift travels well through the interwebs, I remembered these awesome gems. As little girls, we watched these music videos (and many, many more) on VHS tape over and over and over! (I wish I could embed them here! Argh! Click through- they are worth it for the denim shorts and suspenders alone!)

Every Heartbeat

Good For Me

Baby Baby

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. Sisters. How fun. I love that you posted links to the music videos. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!