Tuesday, October 06, 2009

New bathroom



Check out the beautiful pictures of our master bathroom post-remodel! (Click here for more) We are so glad to have the construction over with and to be able to use this nice bathroom. Now that it has turned cold we are really enjoying the radiant heated travertine floor. And we LOVE the huge shower with two shower heads- we take Charlie in there with us almost every morning and he loves it. Thanks to mom and dad for footing the bill and letting us break in their new bathroom and to our good friend, Steve Tiek, and his company, Tiek Built Homes. Check out their new website here.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Steve's blog a few days ago. No idea it was YOUR bathroom! Congratulations! You are SO lucky!! I want Steve to do my entire house someday... When I have a house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. Wow! I just adore this bathroom! So pretty. Do you guys have a tub or is it just he shower? (DOUBLE shower, I should say!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!