Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Charlie- 29 weeks

He's the chubbiest skeleton I've ever seen! We're getting excited for Halloween around here- it is my favorite holiday (tied with Christmas)!



The main event of Charlie's 29th week of life was our trip to Chicago! He was a great traveler and we had so much fun. I'm in the process of editing our photos to share with you. I know already I want to go back to Chicago- there's so much to see and do there and I feel like we barely scratched the surface!

3 comments:

  1. darling little skeleton, I like my skeletons chubby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He isn't a chubby skeleton, he's just big boned (insert laugh here)Haloween is my favorite holiday too. Yea for Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore those pj's. he's a cutie pie and just growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!