Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AUTUMN!

I love autumn in Utah- it is so gorgeous. We were in Chicago where it was cold, rainy and gray and we came home to blue skies and trees exploding in color. I was so enthralled that I kept trying to take pictures of the foliage while driving erratically- a little dangerous. There was even a rainbow one day which only added to the idyllic scenery! (Of course, since I took these pictures we've already had our first snowfall. Ah, Utah, your fickle seasons doth vex me so.)











So after getting a few pics with my iPhone, I actually broke out my big camera and took some time to take some real pictures. Charlie and I went to Grandma Sue's house. Charlie was the model, I was the photographer and Grandma was the assistant (photo shoots go much better with an extra set of hands).







I took these on the U campus later that day.


1 comment:

  1. These photos are so beautiful Barb, very impressive. Charlie is a love. His eyebrow in he first shot remind me of a darling version of Spock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!