Monday, October 26, 2009

Deal of the Day but Easier

I subscribe to a few "deal of the day" websites and have scored some great stuff at great prices because of it (I'm looking at you Baby Steals). I also have some friends in the daily deal business (Citizen Blues, for your designer denim needs). I was thinking there must be someway to keep track of all those sites without cluttering up my Google Reader. Luckily, others have already thought of this and created a master list with every daily deal listed. There are a few of these sites but the one I like the best is DODtracker. I will be checking this site often hoping to find some great deals for my holiday shopping! Thanks, internet.

2 comments:

  1. so true! i love babysteals and one day (when i am not still in that funky post baby body stage) i have a feeling i will be spending a lot of time looking at citizen blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found that they have a Kid Steals as well!! If I had only known sooner, I would have LOVED what they were selling today. (I am secretly trying to figure out how to make my own...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!