Saturday, May 02, 2009

Big Guy Charlie



This little boy slept for six hours last night! We had a few hard(er) nights where Charlie would only sleep for two or three hours at a time. But then we had a great night like last night and my hope has been restored. (I think he's such a good sleeper because he's a big baby. He's five and half weeks old and weighs 13 pounds!)

No matter what kind of night we have, I wake up to a happy, smiling boy and that makes it all worth it. I'm still trying to catch a smile on camera, but trust me, it is intentional and DARLING.

1 comment:

  1. ok - you just made it my challenge to catch some of those smiles on my camera at our shoot! What a sweetie, that's a great sleep stretch and I'm sure it'll only get better ;)

    P.S. we have that same pack n' play - I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!