Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Johnny!





Today is my Johnny's 31st birthday and I am so happy to be married to him. He's a gentle soul, kind, generous, and loving and I'm so lucky that he's mine! He is extremely bright and so talented and I am amazed at all the things he is capable of doing well! I admire his work ethic and good attitude- he's always helping me, or his family, or his friends. He's been a great friend and spouse and I'm so excited to see him as a dad because I know he will be great!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 PM

    Hey Barb, this has absolutely nothing to do with this particular post, so apologies up front. Congrats on the upcoming baby!!!! It's been awhile since the last time I read your blog and I see the baby timer is almost up! That's so great. Congratulations to you both. Kids are so great. (You won't believe how tired you'll both be those first couple weeks after the baby comes but it's just great.) Best of luck with the delivery!
    -Chris H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday John! I hope it's a great day. I love the picture of you and Mark! Maybe you'll share a birthday with the cub?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this last pic I thought you already had your baby... Then I read that you are excited for John to be a dad...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!