Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby cooker


37.5 weeks pregnant

My last day of work was on Thursday- the Legislature adjourned for the year late Thursday night (and for the first time in a decade, a half an hour early!) After running around like crazy all day, I was having a ton of Braxton Hicks contractions and I was DONE. I spent most of the weekend relaxing and sleeping. It felt INCREDIBLE.

We have a little over a week until the Cub is "due", although really at this point, it's anyone's guess when he will actually come. I've been soaking up my free time- I have a good balance going of working on baby projects and taking it easy. The best part about not working anymore? I would have to say it's a three way tie between not having to wear pants, sleeping in, and not having to put my shoes on. (Seriously, it just about kills me to put my shoes on.) It's pretty awesome here at my house- just call before you come over so I can put some pants on.

Every day brings me closer to the Cub and I am getting really excited. The goal is to accomplish a few things off of my to-do list every day and just let this little guy cook until he decides he's done!

8 comments:

  1. Dude! Your belly is huge! He he, just thought I would inform you of that. But not to worry, the rest of your body is not huge, which means you look dang good for a 38.5 week preggo lady. Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I'm glad you are getting a good amount of relaxing in. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he is almost here!! What a great blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the sleep while you can. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I think little bit is going to come on Friday the 20th. You look darling, honestly, think of that little baby- he looks like what he will look like right when he comes out! Isn't that weird/cool?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb, Jackie Sloan here. I have loved following your blog, and can't wait to keep reading, as it takes you through motherhood! Its quite the adventure! Best of luck, and we'll stay tuned!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you guys. I bet you can't wait to meet him! You will be an awesome mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful, good luck in the next few weeks...any day now...
    side note, we named our baby Will SPENCER love that our last name could be a great first or middle name for a boy....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!