Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Sam!






v

It's this little boy's birthday on Saturday... the time has flown. John and I were contemplating whether we can still call our little buddy, "Baby Sam" after he's turned FIVE! I just love hanging out with my nephew and he never ceases to entertain me. He's so sweet and tender and has always been a little cuddly, lovey boy. He loves to run and play and ride his scooter. His favorite thing to do at my house is to play the Wii- he is very good at Lego Star Wars in particular, and will always tell you how to play better. He's smart and fun and I know he will be a great cousin to the Cub!

1 comment:

  1. first post. He sure is a cutie. He slept in his spiderman muscle suit last night and this morning picked out pants that barely reached past his knees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!