Thursday, July 17, 2008

Remember...

Senior Trip to Lake Powell


Carolyn's bridal shower


ASUU Assembly


Halloween 2005


Kappa reunion


Hanging out with the ward girls


Mark & Chelsea's wedding


Lindsey started a memory game on her blog, where each person leaves a comment about a memory they have with her. It made me realize that I have a horrible memory and people often remember things that I don't! I think it would be fun to play over here- just post a memory you have of me or of when we first met or something- and it will be funny to see if I can remember it, too! (Usually, I just need a reminder, then it all comes back to me!)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm in one of those pictures! I feel like I have a ton of memories of you, but maybe those are all of Jordan's stories. I'll have him come post one for you cuz my memory... heck I have mommy brain and am lucky if I remember to turn off the stove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Bear Lake, Lake Powell, BOC, ice cream runs to McDonald's, your celebrity b-day party (you made a good J-Lo) and much more, you are just too fun Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:41 AM

    I love that for once I am actually in one of these pictures- I missed out on a lot. My favorite memories of you were hanging out in your old house and making tamales and having chocolate milk chugs. Go figure mine would involve food...

    Oh- and remember all those notes/stories we used to write? Barbarella, Princess Mea, Little Red Riding Hood, Maid Beckian? Oh boy- we were so cool, even then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember in 6th grade when we were doing the shakespeare play and Sarah Schaub started the food fight in the middle of the play and Ms. Hooper was going to kill us! Those were the good old days.

    By the way I love the picture of our senior trip . . . oh the memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!