Tuesday, July 08, 2008

First half of summer recap

Playing Rock Band on the Wii with Catherine, Richard, Steve and Lily.



Catching up with friends Heidi, Liz and Chelsea at The Dodo for dinner.
(That's Liz's baby, Peyton, that I'm holding. He is the sweetest little butterball I've ever seen- very content and with a super cute laugh!)



Friends Blake & Amy are here for a few months. They've lived in England, then Chicago, are home for a brief time, then are moving back to England. We had to take the opportunity to catch up with them while they're still on this continent! John, Suzanna, Susie and Brent all met for dinner at Treo.





We ventured out to Holladay park with Catherine and Richard and our nephew Sam for the fireworks show. It was our first time there and we loved the smaller crowd and the live orchestra. I even caught some shots of the fireworks! Sam (age 4) told me that he wasn't afraid of fireworks and he proved it by telling me halfway through the show, "I want to go home and sleep in my bed."

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:01 PM

    Oh how fun! I am getting excited to move home so I can hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb
    Sounds like you are having quite a fun summer. It is always great to see old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I saw that pic of you holding a baby for like two seconds I thought it was you! ha h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun times Barb. Lets do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!