Wednesday, July 23, 2008

At the Ranch

Chelsea was nice enough to host a BBQ at her ranch. It was great to be in the beautiful setting and just catch up with friends. We took Sam along to play with Michelle's little boy, Spencer. Sam really enjoyed watching the "big boys" play badminton and frisbee. He'd do his best to keep up, then sit down and watch when he needed a break. He had the funniest and most positive comments, "Way to go, Richard!" or "Oh, man, we missed. Better try again!" Super cute.





4 comments:

  1. Uumm...when was that first picture taken? I never even saw that someone had a camera! Horrible picture, Barb! :) It was fun to see you and catch up a little bit, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We really are friends! I'm even on your blog. Sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... Who is that cute baby with Catherine? I want to meet his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chelsea's family ranch, I haven't gone in so long but I just think it is the best place. Looks like you had a ton of fun . . . I am jealous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!