Saturday, May 26, 2007

Suzanna's wedding

Suzanna had the most beautiful backyard reception Thursday night. Then she and Jeris were married in the Salt Lake Temple Friday afternoon. Both events were very lovely and special! It was so fun to see my old friend as a bride!! I'm so ecstatic for her!

The girls with the bride! We always take a friends picture at every wedding but our numbers keep dwindling as everyone grows up and moves away.



Her beautiful cake just as the sun started to set. It really was such a pretty night- great lighting, beautiful trees and flowers, the lake in the backround... it was gorgeous!



To further add to the ambiance, they had a horse drawn carriage to bring the guests in from the parking lot. It really was a nice touch!



The beautiful and happy bride!



Suzanna and Jeris after the ceremony! They were so happy (of course) but Suzanna told me it didn't quite feel real yet. I hear that! When you get married, it takes awhile for it to sink in!

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Suzanna looks beautiful! I love the horse drawn carriage... beautiful. Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting pictures! It kills me not to be there! She looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean that's why I keep waking up to a strange man in my bed everyday? Huh...makes perfect sense now! She's really purdy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Amy--it is so nice to be able to see pictures when I am not able to be there. I miss all of you girls! That whole marriage thing definitely takes a while to sink in. Cody and I just celebrated our first anniversary and after an year of introducing myself as Madelyn Roberts, it is starting to feel normal. Actually, Cody said something the other day about Madelyn Fowles and it sounded kind of weird to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like it was the perfect wedding! She looks beautiful! Where did they get married?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They got married in the SL Temple and had their reception at Suzanna's parents house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! that looks like a fairy tale wedding, how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!