Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I like Dave!


It's official- I'm now part of Dave Buhler's campaign staff! He's running for mayor of Salt Lake City and I'm so excited to be a part of this campaign. It's my second one and I hope I can continue learning a lot and meeting new people! Dave's new website is up and running and it is very very cool- I was impressed by it- so check it out when you get a chance!

Even though I take time off of school to work on campaigns (which slows my graduation progress), I feel that this is an opportunity that I don't want to miss out on!

Dave on YouTube

3 comments:

  1. good for you! i agree that it is worth the break from school. way to get involved... you are a good example to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, this is SO cool! Way to go you! And the website looks great.

    You are one of my favorite people fo sho. We should hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea- K! Let's hang out in real life, not just on our blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!